Hi Acoot,
Here are some examples you can look at:
PDB: 1X0I (crystal structure of bacteriorhodopsin (acid blue form) at pH 2)
PDB: 1X0K (crystal structure of bacteriorhodopsin at pH 10)

PDB: 2W2E (crystal structure of aquaporin at pH 3.5)
PDB: 1YMG (crystal structure of aquaporin at pH 10)

People are aware of course of the effect of pH on the structure and they
always deposit many PDBs when they have different crystal forms/bound
molecules, or pHs.
The difference sometimes can be large that they will do another
publication/study like when getting the different structure at a different
pH.
I can't remember the details but a virus protein crystal structure was once
crystallized at both pH 4 and pH 7 which gave totally unrelated structures.
Functional studies are important before the interpretation of the structure.
Regards

Toufic El Arnaout
Membrane Structural and Functional Biology Group
Trinity College Dublin