Acoot

You may be interested in some data-mining that we did a few years ago

http://www.douglas.co.uk/PDB_data.htm#Acid-base

We didn't see any obvious correlations

--
 patr...@douglas.co.uk    Douglas Instruments Ltd.
 Douglas House, East Garston, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7HD, UK

 http://www.douglas.co.uk
 Tel: 44 (0) 148-864-9090    US toll-free 1-877-225-2034
 Regd. England 2177994, VAT Reg. GB 480 7371 36