a. What operation system your notebook is running?
b. There is no version of HKL2000 for Windows.
c. Move to 17" laptop with larger resolution
d. You will need special HKL2000 licence for the laptop
FF
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular
Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: mbfro...@post.tau.ac.il