cr_info  can be in several places
~/ (user home directory)
working directory
/usr/local/lib ( This is the place where I keep it as it is a consensus
location for cr_info)
about /usr/local/hklint I am not sure, but if you say so, you probably know :-)
FF
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular
Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: mbfro...@post.tau.ac.il