It will also look in the directory where you start HKL2000.

Thierry

-----Original Message-----
From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Dmitry
Rodionov
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:13 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] hkl2000 install

I believe cr_info should go in /usr/local/hklint along with site files.
It does not have to be executable but must be readable by all. (chmod a+r
cr_info)

Regards,
Dmitry Rodionov

On 2012-11-13, at 12:33 AM, 王瑞 wrote:

> Dear everyone:
>
> I have got the returned "cr_info.dat" to /usr/local/lib and
> /usr/local/hklint,when I typing "HKL2000",it still display:
>
> dell@ubuntu:~$ HKL2000
> ERROR: Not a valid HKL-2000 license: Licence info file (cr_info) not found
> Error code: -1
>
> So could anyone can help me ?
>
> 2012/11/9 王瑞 <wangrui...@gmail.com>:
>> Dear everyone:
>>
>>      I'm sorry for a little off-topic! I want to install HKL2000 on
>> ubuntu11.10 32bits, but it produces a file named "info" not "cr_info"
>> after  run the access_prod program.And when I put "info" to
>>
>> /usr/local/lib directory and typing"HKL2000" in terminal, it display:
>> root@ubuntu:/usr/local/bin# HKL2000
>> ERROR: Not a valid HKL-2000 license: Licence info file (cr_info) not found
>> Error code: -1
>>
>> So could anyone tell me how to do it ?
>>
>> Rui Wang
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.