Without F000 we cannot get absolute density level vs zero, but still
I think electron density in units of e-/a^3 above the mean is much more
meaningful than sigma above the mean. I think the last one of these mystery density questions generated a lot of discussion until someone pointed out that there was no 2Fo-Fc density for the feature.

eab

Pavel Afonine wrote:
For map in e-/A^3 units to make sense one needs to obtain F000, which
may be more tricky than one may think. Interesting, how Coot does this
given just a set of Fourier map coefficients?

Pavel

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Greg Costakes <gcost...@purdue.edu