Hi Brad:

To the best of my knowledge, everything works on 10.8.X.

If you have an older computer running 10.6.8, you might want to leave it there
if you don't have at least 4, preferably 8 gig of memory.  10.8 is very
resource-intensive.  (10.7 seemed worse somehow.  10.7 introduced a few bugs,
annoyances and 'features' that have been corrected in 10.8, so I either run
10.8.X or 10.6.8 on my computers in the lab.)

Good luck.

Bill

William G. Scott
Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
228 Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA