Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:02:03 -0500
From: spartanfeng...@hotmail.com
Subject: [ccp4bb] How to slow down crystallization? Need hep!
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Hello everyone,
I need your suggestion for slowing down crystallization for my protein
my protein got hit in PEG/ION #5 ( 0.2 M MgCl2, 20% PEG 3350, pH 5.9), but it
crystallize too fast. In 1 hr I can see tons of tiny needles.
Can anyone give me some suggestion on how to slow down the process? I used
lower conc. of potein, lower conc. of PEG ( 10%), it helped a little bit,
giving me small rod crystal. but no improvement after that.

Thank you very much for your suggestions