Yes, I would agree with Francis that diffraction shows contribution from
several lattices, which could lead to misindexing. However, it should be
feasible to get a model that refines from this sort of data.

Pramod - could you please post your data processing statistics from your
scaling program? Better if you have several for different spacegroups.

Also, I have no idea how HKL200 does this, but could you please provide an
indexing solution table from Mosflm that shows penalties associated with
each type of space group? Was there a sharp penalty drop at some point or
was it more gradual?

When you index spots in Mosflm, do your predictions agree with the spots?
Or is there a substantial portion that are missed?

I would consider altering thresholds in Mosflm for indexing (see the
manual).

Eugene

--
Dr Eugene Valkov