Pramod:

[1] Please refrain from posting excessively large (>1MB) attachments to the
ccp4bb. Either use a compression technique or use another means of transmitting
large files to your recipients without spamming the entire group.

[2] Your predictions are not overlaying well with the spots .  Well it may be
overlaying well with a subset of spots (in this case, the strongest spots that
obey the symmetry *you* chose), but your are leaving out a large number of
spots.

As I said before, your diffraction pattern is exhibiting strong reflections
with weak reflections at a given resolution.  It looks as if there are multiple
lattices probably due to bad crystal morphology ( a cracked crystal, twinning,
pseudosymmetry) or multiple crystals in the beam, the list goes on....

I've experienced your case many, many times.... you'll get a good MR solution,
but then the refinement becomes 'stuck'.

I think the idiom... 'garbage in, garbage out'  applies here..

[3]

> I have given several efforts to the XDS but its giving error  "data image of
> particular no. does not exist (initially it was saying 11th image than i
> change image range then it says 21st and so on) kindly check my data
> collection profile and XDS.INP file in attachment'

Sounds like a file name problem.

[4]
> Or if the crystal is big enough, you could try shooting it in different areas
> and 'searching' for a better spot to collect data.
> Or 'grow a better crystal'.
>
> raising the crystals and struggle is on the peak...

There are a number of ccp4bb postings about crystal reproducibility or crystal
diffraction improvement. Search the archives for these.

Francis E. Reyes PhD
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder