On 8/7/13 8:27 PM, Ethan Merritt wrote:
That would be a bug.  But it hasn't been true for any version of coot
that I have used.  As you say, this is a common thing to do and I am
certain I would have noticed if it didn't work. I just checked that
it isn't true for 0.7.1-pre.

Thanks.
Turns out I'm using 0.7 and 0.7-pre on the octacore Mac and the laptop I use for building - slightly different versions updated at different times. I'll change versions.

Apropos the other point I invariably do segment reordering via xemacs cut and paste although clearly Peek2 needs a "reorder" command.

Phil