Their work has inspired many of us, including my own work on crystallographic
refinement.

It is so wonderful that Michael, Arieh, and Martin have received this most
deserving recognition.

Congratulations!!!

Axel

Axel T. Brunger
Investigator,  Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Professor and Chair, Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Physiology
Stanford University

Web:    http://atbweb.stanford.edu
Email:  brun...@stanford.edu
Phone:  +1 650-736-1031