Hi,

I'm working on DNA binding protein, looking to co-crystallize protein- DNA
complex and have no previous experience. Your suggestion would be very
precious on the following queries.
1. My protein is 646 amino acid long and it exists as homodimer. It is also
having         around 20 amino acid extra sequence from vector. Will vector
sequence affect       crystallization?
2. Its homologous protein shows good affinity for 31-mer. Shall I use same
length       of DNA for co- crystallization.
3. What is the length of DNA to be used?
4. What is purity of oligos to be used? Is it HPLC pure or normal desalted
ones. I         have read on CCP4 mails for screening purpose normal oligos
are fine. Please       comment on that.
3. Any other suggestions on Protein DNA co- crystallization.

Thanks
venkat