Dear All,

For the question, I think for a protein-DNA interaction, the protein may
interact with any sequences of DNA, which will give a lot of combination of
protein-DNA sequence for crystallization screening.  Or do anyone regard to
just try the crystallization of the protein-one specific sequence DNA fragment
for the trial (for example the DNA sequence with the highest binding affinity)?
In another word, does the easiness of the crystallization has relation with how
strong the protein interacts with the DNA sequence?

Acoot

On Saturday, 4 January 2014 11:02 AM, rajakumara eerappa <reera...@gmail.com>