Hi,

once upon a time I found myself interested in this topic, which prompted my
to read these papers:

1993 Gregory
2004 Harding
1996 Nayal
2005 Babor
1998 Rulisek
2005 Sommerhalter
1999 Harding
2006 Dudev
2000 Harding
2006 Harding
2000 Harding_2
2006 Stefan
2001 Pidcock
2007 Tamames
2002 Harding
2007 Weiss
2002 Mueller
2008 Goyal
2002 Thaimattam
2008 Hsin
2002 Weiss
2008 Seebeck
2003 Dudev
2008 Zheng_Minor
2009 Hemavathi

I should say that was rewarding!

(P.S.: Sorry, I did not bother to open each PDF and copy the full article
citation, instead just fetched year and name with a script. Those who
interested can find these papers on the web or I can send more details off
list)

All the best,
Pavel