Dear Alexandre,

I read your paper and it seems very relevant to the present discussion (and
future referee comments). Have the criteria that you propose for determining
the effective resolution been implemented in any program or crystallographic
suite in way that we can read in a data set and get out the effective
resolution based on your criteria?

  Cheers,

              Boaz

Boaz Shaanan, Ph.D.
Dept. of Life Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel

E-mail: bshaa...@bgu.ac.il
Phone: 972-8-647-2220  Skype: boaz.shaanan
Fax:   972-8-647-2992 or 972-8-646-1710