Hi, I'm puzzled by what you are trying to do.  You say you have the
original MTZ/MAP files.  What have the original files got to do with it?
EDSTATS requires the MTZ/MAP file calculated for the supplied model.  The
documentation states: "... the PDB file and the maps should all be from the
same refinement job.".  The refinement job referred to could be 0 cycles
but the MTZ file must have been calculated from the PDB file supplied.  If
you have changed the PDB file then the original MTZ/MAP files will no
longer be suitable.  This means you have to supply exactly the same
complete PDB file that you used to run the refinement job.

Cheers

-- Ian