>From : robbie_joos...@hotmail.com
Date : 23/07/2014 - 10:05 (GMTDT)
To : CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject : Re: [ccp4bb] correlated alternate confs - validation?
Hi Bernhard,
The validation of alternates is indeed quite poor and any improvements would
probably depend on proper annotation by the depositor, particularly in complex
correlated cases.
For your model I would probably make the two waters alternates of each other.
That way, it is easier to select out one of the two alternate conformations.
Cheers,
Robbie
Sent from my Windows Phone