From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Eleanor
Dodson
Sent: Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015 17:05
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Bulk solvent

Yes. If the model is incomplete it is obviously not sensible to use the mask
based solvent - you will tend to lose the unmodelled features. It also gives
unrealistically low R factors for a crystal with high solvent content. However
the best test would be to analyse maps and try to decide if & when the
different procedures work best.. A project for a student dissertation perhaps??

  Eleanor

On 9 January 2015 at 20:13, Roberts, Sue A - (suer) <s...@email.arizona.edu>