Dear Patrick,

those entries are entered by the user and not very reliable. E.g. I
would not say 'CCP4 refined' but 'refmac5 refined' or 'restrain
refined', as much as 'SHELXL refined' and 'phenix.refine refined'. This
makes two different ways between the two of us - take all depositors and
I guess that's one explanation for why to different search types produce
two different results.

Best,
Tim

--