Dear Debasish,

The WHAT IF software can do some things for you. As you probably don't
want to install a thirty year old package just for some inter-chain
contacts, I added a server for you to the WHAT IF servers that are
available at http://swift.cmbi.ru.nl/ look under contacts, it is the
bottom server on that page.

Greetings
Gert
Dear All,

Apologies for this little off-topic inquiry. I want to closely
visualize the interacting residues in an multimeric protein complex to
understand the nature of interactions. Is there any good software to
give this information with good clarity.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Best !!!

Debasish Kumar Ghosh

Het Radboudumc staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het
handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud university medical center is listed in the Commercial Register of
the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.