Hi all,

I should mention 2D-GraLab which is a nice program (you must register to download it) to display in 2D and analyze (a little bit as LigPlot) interactions between two chains within a structure. I have verified the data outputs for several interacting partners using a different program.
I can conclude the data is exact and correct up to the second decimal.
Enjoy!

Nadir Mrabet

--
Pr. Nadir T. Mrabet
    Structural & Molecular Biochemistry

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail, or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.