Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von Tim Gruene
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2015 09:58
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] Phenix: heavy atoms
Dear Natalia,

you can use Coot to generate the symmetry related molecules and see if the substructure matches your model. If your space group is polar, as in e.g. P2(1) or P2(1)2(1)2(1), your coordinates may float freely along the polar axis and looking the the symmetry related atoms would not help. I am not sure Coot has a feature to drag the coordinates along the polar axis.

Best,

Tim