See here for definition of polar point group:
http://pd.chem.ucl.ac.uk/pdnn/symm2/polar1.htm .

SG P321 is in PG 32 which has a unique point where the axes intersect so is
not polar.

Note that non-centrosymmetric non-enantiomorphic PGs m, mm2, 3m, 4mm and
6mm are also polar, so it's not just rotation axes.

Cheers

--  Ian