It seems to be common for people to make the incorrect assumption
that the average of the atomic B factors in the PDB file should equal
the Wilson B.  The Wilson B is actually a weighted average of the
individual B factors where the weighting is rather mysterious, but the
small B factors have much higher weight than the larger ones. While the
Wilson B is simply a property of your data set the average of the atomic
B factors will also depend on choices you have made in building your
model.

   In your case the core of your protein does have B factors that match
your Wilson B.  The fact that you have loops that have larger B's
doesn't really mean there is a problem, because those atoms don't
contribute much to the higher resolution reflections and don't come into
the calculation of the Wilson B.

   The average of your B factors will increase if you choose to build
model for more disordered regions, while the Wilson B will, of course,
remain the same.  The average B factor will be larger, for example, if
you are more aggressive in building water molecules.  This does not
indicate a problem but is an unavoidable consequence of your choice to
take more risks.

Dale