Dear Sanjeev,

You can try to clone both of your gene in pET duet vector to coexpress both
proteins in bacterial expression system and purify with Nickel affinity
exchange chromatography (both proteins will be his tagged). This will eliminate
the problem of critical mixing of both proteins in stochiometric ratio as in
vivo condition (i.e. bacterial cell) will take care of that.
Other wise, you may determine the stochiometric binding ratio from SPR data
(like by using Langmuir or other models) and mix the individual proteins
accordingly.
Buffer (and ions) play some crucial role in some protein protein interaction.
So you may also try to play around with different buffer and salt compositions
(if you intuitively guess the ion or buffer conditions).
As the Kd value is in micro molar range, it seems it is not of very strong
affinity kind of interaction. So longer incubation (4 degree/ rotation) might
give at least formation of some complex.
Hope this helps.

Best!!

Debasish Kumar Ghosh

CSIR- Senior Research Fellow (PhD Scholar)
C/o: Dr. Akash Ranjan
Computational and Functional Genomics Group
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
Hyderabad, INDIA

Email(s): dkgh...@cdfd.org.in, dgho...@gmail.com
Telephone: 0091-9088334375 (M), 0091-40-24749396 (Lab)
Lab URL: http://www.cdfd.org.in/labpages/computational_functional_genomics.html