Hi Reza,

Are there certain requirements for the collection of the fractions you need
from the UC run or do you just want advice on any type of collector?

For just regular collectors, have you tried eBay?  I have had success
purchasing used equipment from there.  A quick search turned up an old
Pharmacia Frac-100 for about $125.  The Frac-100 collector works well and
takes a variety of tubes or you can switch out for a different rack.  You
can program it to run as a stand alone device.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHARMACIA-LKB-FRACTION-COLLECTOR-FRAC-100-HPLC-FPLC-/232032042270?hash=item36062ffd1e:g:MW8AAOSwXrhXm~SL