Phaser uses OpenMP and is written entirely in C++.

OpenMP isn't available in python. My understanding is that since python itself
is a language built on top of C an OpenMP loop would have to be implemented at
the C level anyway. In which case you might as well do it yourself in C, C++ or
Fortran given that python wasn't designed for CPU intensive tasks.

Rob

Sent from my Windows 10 phone
--
Robert Oeffner, Ph.D.