As far as I know, OpenMP only works with C, C++ and Fortran.

In addition to Phaser, there are a few other crystallographic programs
I know are using OpenMP: XDS (Fortran), CCP4mg (surface calculations
in C++), Privateer (C++), Sharp...

Other programs may take advantage of multithreading themselves,
without making use of OpenMP. Buccaneer is a good example.

Jon