Hi Shubhangi,

                         As Edward suggested, you can try with N-terminal
His tag. For this you can either clone in N-terminal His tagged based
vectors or by site directed insertion of 18 nucleotides coding for 6 His at
the N-terminus region.

            But, before that, I suggest you to try with *CAPS buffer pH
11.0*. The change in net charge on your protein might improve binding to Ni
column.

Good luck.

Regards,

Bhanu