Hi,

What is the highest resolution for your data?
Depending on the resolution, do you see positive Fo-Fc peak which resembles
the indole ring of Trp even if you have to lower the contour level of your
Fo-Fc map a bit? What are the B-factors of the atoms of Trp for which there
is a possibility of double conformation?
Same for Asn.
Even at 1 sig., the sidechain of Asn doesn't really seem to fit into the
2Fo-Fc map. Also, the positive peak near Asn seems to be very prominent and
I am not sure if a misplaced sidechain can give to such a prominent
positive peak. This is again subject to the resolution of your data and the
degree of disorder for the Asn sidechain.
Also, what are the components of your crystallization and cryoorotectant
solutions?
It might be possible to give more detailed comments if you can share your
structure factor data and co ordinates.

Best,
Tushar.

--