Hello again, and thank you for your quick replies!

For your consideration, I have added a representative .mtz and .pdb to my
shared dropbox folder
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wdax5uqlb1f4m3/AABQlGK2_mgibtqnm61E-7o0a?dl=0).<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wdax5uqlb1f4m3/AABQlGK2_mgibtqnm61E-7o0a?dl=0>

There are 22 monomers in the ASU, and this peak is present to some degree in
all of them, but is strongest for chain L.  These monomers are very similar to
the ERAP1 structure PDB ID 2yd0.

Napo and Tushar:  The resolution limit is 3.26 angstroms. The crystallization
condition is ammonium sulfate and MES.  There will also be a little HEPES and
DMSO (from the sample buffer).  The cryoprotectant is saturated lithium
sulfate.  There is also an inhibitor in the drop but this positive density is
present in all my datasets, each with different inhibitors, so I don't think
this is a bound inhibitor.  The Trp B-factors are not out of place for this
structure.

Tristan:  You make a good point, I have built other sulfates into the model and
this may account for some of the positive density near this asparagine.  I will
try this.  Thank you for your suggestion.

Best,

Zach

Stern Lab

Pathology Department