Hi Zach,
It seems the residues which you are discussing belong to an helix. It is
not clear what is the present Rfree, however the residues side chains are
not properly fitting. Did you use real space refinement in coot using helix
secondary structure constraints? Hopefully it will push Asn sidechin in
residual electron density and Trp will also get a proper fit in 2Fo-Fc.
Thank you.
Anurag