You can find these numbers in the header of the output model coordinate file.

BR

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Xiao Lei
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 2:40 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] How to find the Rfree and R in the highest resolution bin in
Refmac 5?

Dear All,

I am asking how to find the Rfree and R in the highest resolution bin in Refmac
5 output?

I used Refmac5 in refinement of protein structure at 3A resolution.
Output of Refmac5 gives Rfee and R as:

                              Initial    Final

           R factor    0.2900   0.2052

             R free    0.3015   0.2639

I'd also like to see the Rfree and R in the highest resolution bin. I checked
log file in Refmac5 and found M(4SSQ/LL) resolution range table with columns of
Rf_free and WR_free, I searched in internet and still could not understand the
Rf_free and WR_free label meaning.  I'd like to find something like Rfree XXX
(XXX);  R XXX (XXX)  (the highest resolution bin value in the parenthesis).

thanks ahead.