From: Eleanor Dodson [mailto:eleanor.dod...@york.ac.uk]
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 2:20 PM
To: b...@hofkristallamt.org
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] LINK vs LINKR

Yes - I agree about the irritation, but the LINKR record is actally more
informative than the LINK

LINKR can point to a named LINK which involves angles as well as a distance..

I think LINKR defines a needed coordinate feature but how to get the wwwPDB to
accept it???

On 9 December 2017 at 20:34, Bernhard Rupp <hofkristall...@gmail.com