Dear all

   I just collected some data with Eiger16M whose file format is *.h5. But I
cannot read it with HKL2000, because I don't have the Eiger16M detector license
now, while, I have *.cbf detector license. So I transfered the *.h5 to *.cbf
files, but the problem is  XDSGUI still cannot read them,and HKL2000 can read
it, can search peak, but cannot index it with warning me ''no enough peaks to
index the data'',when I check the peaks are much enough to index, whearas dials
can read  it, but the cell parameters are not the same with before. Anyone can
tell me what's wrong with it? Thanks a lot !!!

Best Regards

Shijun