Dear Shijun,

it is always difficult to answer such questions without very specific
information, like e.g. exact error messages, and exact description what was
done.

In addition to what others wrote, I see two general ways to solve the problem:
a) talk to the beamline people. They should know very well how to process the
data collected at their beamline, and the procedures should be documented on
the beamline web pages (though I did not find anything at
http://ssrf.sinap.ac.cn/english/3/BL17U1.htm).
b) make a dataset available by Dropbox or Google Drive or the like, and ask the
software developers for help

In the specific case of XDS, there are several ways to obtain XDS.INP:
1) the beamline software should write it
2) try
generate_XDS.INP <some_master>.h5
but important details may be wrong if the developers of generate_XDS.INP don't
know the specifics of the particular beamline (the XDSwiki article called
"Beamline notes" indicates that ROTATION_AXIS=-1 0 0 should probably be used).
This is why a dataset from that beamline would be useful.
3) there is a nice script XDS_from_H5.py that can be obtained from
https://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/xdswiki/index.php/Eiger#Script_for_generating_XDS.INP_from_master.h5
 which should generate a good XDS.INP

In case of XDSGUI, either H5ToXds must be installed, or the Neggia plugin must
be available and specified in menu/settings - but this is _only_ needed to show
a frame in the "Frame" tab, _not_ for running XDS by XDSGUI.

HTH,

Kay