I also should backtrack a little.  I assumed that Anandhi has good
data reduction with good statistics, no data problems (such as twinning),
a good molecular replacement solution, and refinement stuck, but he
didn't give any of those details.  What are the R and Rfree values, the RMS
bonds & angles?  How does the Ramachandran plot look?  By the way,
what were the data statistics like (such as Rsym, completeness,
multiplicity)?
Is the electron density continuous and make sense?

Everything Dale said is well-said.
You could have a perfectly good crystal structure with highly mobile
surface loops and maybe a few disordered surface regions that have
been over-determined and should be removed from the structure,
or a protein with domains that like to rearrange,
all of which could give rise to regions with high B-factors.  More
information
is needed to know if there's a problem.  If there is a problem, then I would
start with Eleanor's suggestions to make sure the data is good and the
MR solution is correct.

Good luck.

-Daniel