Thank you all for your feedback. I received many helpful responses. To
summarize them, users might find the following resources helpful:

http://img.chem.ucl.ac.uk/sgp/LARGE/sgp.htm
http://achesym.ibch.poznan.pl
http://eppic-web.org
http://www.ruppweb.org/new_comp/spacegroup_decoder.htm
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/prot_int/cgi-bin/piserver

In my own example, my crystal was C 2 2 21 with unit cell 89.30, 137.12,
264.71, 90, 90, 90

The easiest solution I found to generate the 3x4 translation/rotation matrix
was to open the structure in Coot, turn on symmetry mates (Draw-->Cell &
Symmetry) and then middle mouse click on the correct chain that completes the
biological assembly (or alternatively, File-->Save Symmetry Coordinates-->left
click chain). The symmetry operator shows in the bottom left of the window in
Coot. In my case, this gave an output of "(X, -Y, -Z) + (0 0 0)" for one, and
"(-X, Y, -Z + 1/2) + (-1 0 -1)" for the other. In the 3x4 translation/rotation
matrix format required for PDB deposition, these correspond to:

Format:

R1-1 R1-2 R1-3 T1
R2-1 R2-2 R2-3 T2
R3-1 R3-2 R3-3 T3

Solutions:

1 0 0 0

0 -1 0 0

0 0 -1 0

-1 0 0 -89.3

0 1 0 0

0 0 -1 -132.35

To check your work, you can save the symmetry coordinates and then load them
into the ccp4 program "superpose". Superimpose your original PDB onto the
symmetry mate. The output contains a rotation matrix and a translation vector
that should correspond to the same solution.

Thanks everyone!

Erik