Hi all,

following up on Kay's point, I think it might be worth to discuss what we as a
community understand by serial crystallography and what makes it
different from multiple crystal crystallography. I recently gave a talk about
multiple-crystal and serial crystallography at a course and I could not
find any textbook definition. Kay's email suggests that my understanding
differs from his...

Best regards,

Selina

On 16/07/2019, 12:04, "CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of Kay Diederichs"