I like to think that the reflections I carefully measured at high
multiplicity are not redundant, which the dictionary on my computer defines
as "not or no longer needed or useful; superfluous" and the American
Heritage Dictionary as "exceeding what is necessary or natural;
superfluous" and "needlessly repetitive; verbose".

Please don't use the term Needless repetitivity in your Table 1.  It sends
the wrong message.  Multiplicity is good.

All best.

Andreas