Thanks Matthias & Pedro,

Yes, this was the initial point. I needed to connect the monitor through a DVI
port and not through the display port.

Now all the system are recognized, but I am still stuck and it seems to be the
composite extension of the desktop manager

I am using lightdm and I tried to disable composite. But when I disable
composite in xorg.conf I got the initial login screen but when I input the
password I go back to the initial login screen back.

I read that I should use MATE desktop, but I am unable to install it.  I am not
too familiar with Linux. Can you give me any hint of how to change the desktop
manager.

I think this is all I need, for the rest the card and the glasses seems to be
working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Marian

Marian Oliva
CSIC-Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas Margarita Salas
9, Ramiro de Maeztu
28040-Madrid (Spain)

phone: 0034 91 8373112 (x4380)
e-mail: mar...@cib.csic.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros
adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de
transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted
recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el
mensaje recibido.

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use
of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
delete all copies.