Dear  Doo Nam Kim,

actually the results of XDS processing are deterministic for all practical
purposes (to be nitpicking, the multi-processor version xds_par may result in
slighly different output each time it is run, because for a few calculations
the order of operations is influenced by the operating system's scheduler, but
this only typically affects the last digit and is of no practical importance).

XDS needs to know the starting and end angle of each frame. It calculates these
values internally, from STARTING_ANGLE and OSCILLATION_RANGE and the frame
number (you specify the frames to process with DATA_RANGE for INTEGRATE, and
with SPOT_RANGE for COLSPOT and IDXREF). If you don't specify STARTING_ANGLE,
it will use 0 as the default. This does not affect the success of indexing, nor
the data quality. There is no corresponding ENDING_ANGLE, because - as I said -
the ENDING_ANGLE is anyway calculated internally; it is the end angle of the
last frame.

Concerning completeness:
if your DATA_RANGE is specified correctly, AND the indexing succeeds, AND the
space group is found (or given) correctly, then I see no reason why the
completeness should not result in 60% for you, if someone else got 60%.

Apart from http://xds.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de, there is documentation and
examples in XDSwiki at
https://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/xdswiki/index.php/Main_page

Hope this helps,