(Sorry - still off-topic - or not !)

Hi Jessica

There's something called the "transmission-virulence trade-off hypothesis",
which was introduced specifically to explain observations of myxoma virus
virulence in Australia.  What scientists found was that if they introduced
what they called Grade I (ie highly virulent) myxoma strains, they
recovered Grade III strains one or two years later.  But if they introduced
(very mild) Grade IV strains, they also recovered Grade III strains a
little later.  It always ended up as Grade III.  I discussed this in my
preprint - and also in the paper my collaborator and I are now working on !

So probably not a good idea Jacob

Thx Patrick