Hello, unless it's changed over the last couple of years, the pdb rightly used
to let you deposit a structure with outliers, hopefully not too many, though ;-0

I take it the stalling you reported probably comes from whoever is looking over
your shoulder.

Best wishes, Jon Cooper. jon.b.coo...@protonmail.com

Sent from Proton Mail mobile