Hi Cat,

  If your pseudo-centering actually leads to significant change in your
cumulative intensity distribution, you might have a convincing explanation as
to why the R-values would remain on the high side. I had a pseudo-body centered
case a long time ago (https://doi.org/10.1107/s0907444906031519) and there the
R-values remained a lot higher.

  HTH,
  Esko

On 29 May 2024, at 15:48, Catherine Back