> On Dec 11, 2015, at 4:43 PM, Fred Cisin <ci...@xenosoft.com> wrote:
>
>>> It's a total waste of time having to re-read all the unnecessary crap
>>> many times just to get to a one sentence reply.
>
> IFF people were to be considerate and delete/trim/remove all of the
> irrelevant parts of the quoted material, then the placement of the reply
> would not matter.  We are arguing over which is the best way to work around
> refusal to trim by lazy inconsiderate people.
>
>> That is _exactly_ why quotes should be trimmed for relevance.

I agree.  I prefer top posting in those cases because then I don’t have to
scroll through *pages* of text that I’ve already read just to find one or two
lines of text.

I’m at the point now that if I can’t see the reply on the first page of an
email (which given my screen size and font combination is about 60 lines), I
ignore it (and silently curse bottom posting).  ;-)

TTFN - Guy