> On Jun 14, 2016, at 10:12 AM, Rod Smallwood <rodsmallwoo...@btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>

> …..
>
> Anybody know what this is about?
> MSCPCK-I-MU0-FW Rev level is 003/HW Rev level is 000

From the RT11 System Message Manual

-------------
?MSCPCK–I–MUn-FW Rev Level is nnn/HW Rev Level is nnn

Explanation: A command to run the TMSCP (Tape Mass Storage Communication
Protocol) Controller Checking Program (MSCPCK.SAV) in your startup command file
checks your TMSCP (MU) device controller (if present) and reports its revision
level with this message. The n is the MU unit number and the nnn is a 3-digit
firmware or hardware revision level.

Reliable TK50 operation on Q-bus processors requires a controller of at least
firmware revision 4 and hardware revision 6.

User Action: If your configuration does not include a TMSCP device, you can
disable the command to run MSCPCK in your startup command file by editing that
file and placing an exclamation point (!) before the command (!R MSCPCK).

If the revision level is below firmware revision 4 and hardware revision 6,
contact your local Digital field service representative to get a revised TMSCP
controller.
——————