----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Cisin via cctalk" <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: rectangular sense core vs. diagonal

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2017, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:
>> Another reason why things were better in "The Good Old Days":
>> While removing a (spring-loaded) microSD card from a tablet yesterday my
>> fingernail slipped and 32 Gigabytes of data shot out and disappeared
>> somewhere among the dust bunnies behind my desk; that could never have
>> happened with these core modules!
>
> What would have happened if 32 Gigabytes of data fell on your desk?
------
Need more info: How many bytes in one of those modules, how thick are they
(i.e. cm3 instead of 4000 cm2) and what does one weigh?

I don't think it would be pretty though...

It still boggles my mind that you can put a Terabyte of data on a card the size
of a postage stamp, with 2 TB around the corner...