Well- just write it  to an ide hard drive on the win 95 Packard  Bell
then...

 pull the  drive and  read it on something   newer!

Ed# _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 6/23/2017 4:04:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk@classiccmp.org writes:

On  06/23/2017 10:53 AM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017,  Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
>> If it's a P1 or later system, don't  forget USB pen drive.    There
>> are even DOS drivers  available for that functionality.
>
> Since Ed said Win95, I  chose to discount the likelihood of that
> capability.  I doubted  that he would have rolled his own. Win98SE
> seems to be the point where  that became mainstream
USB was available for Win95A as an add-on  IIRC.  By OSR2 it was
standard.   I still have a carton of  brand-new Toshiba Infinia InTouch
USB modules and the Win95 driver for  them.

--Chuck